عنوان مقاله [English]
In order to study the effects of CPPU and GA3 on fruit quality and quantity of Sultanina grapes, a factorial experiment in a randomized complete block design was implemented in a commercial vineyard near Bonab city (West Azerbaijan province). The spraying was done at fruit set stage using CPPU and gibberellic acid. According to the results, it was found that these plant growth regulators had a significant effect on the diameter and length of the berry, weight, dry matter and moisture, the red value and shrinkage of the fruit while these treatments did not affect the pH and acidity of the fruit. Also, the interaction between growth regulators showed a significant effect on vitamin C content and berry size. Gibberellic acid reduced the level of brix, dry matter percent and the red color value and Increased berries shrinkage In contrast, treatment with 7.5 mg CPPU Not have adverse effects of gibberellic acid and It seems to be an appropriate treatment to improve fruit quality and quantity of Sultanina grapes in the vineyards of the region and can be suggested for both fresh consumption and raisin production.
10. Gowda, V.N., Shyamalamma, S. & Kannolli, R.B. (2006). Influence of GA3 on growth and development of 'Thompson Seedless' grapes (Vitis vinifera L.). Acta Horticulturae, 727, 239-242.
11. Han, D.H. & Lee, C.H. (2004). The Effects of GA3, CPPU and ABA applications on the quality of Kyoho (Vitis vinifera L. x V. labrusca L.) grape. Acta Horticulturae, 653, 193-197.
12. Harada, H. (1978). A study for the separation of cytokinin-bound substances in grapes. In: Proceeding of Autumn Meeting of Japanese Society for Horticultural Science, 53, 42-43.
13. Humphery, T. (2005). Evaluation of the new active forchlorfenuron in the product Sitofex 10 EC plant growth regulator. Australian pesticides and veterinary medicines authority. pp. 1-30.
14. Jawanda, J.S., Singh, R. & Pal, R.N. (1974). Effect of growth regulators on floral bud drop, fruit characteristics and quality of 'Thompson seedless' grapes (Vitis vinifera L.). Vitis, 13, 215- 221.
15. Kim, J.G., Takami, Y., Mizugami, T., Beppu, K., Fukuda, T. & Kataoka, I. (2006). CPPU application on size and quality of hardy kiwifruit. Scientia Horticulturae, 110, 219–222.
16. Letham, D.S. (1967). Chemistry and physiology of kinetin-like compounds. Annual Review of Plant Biology, 18, 349-364.
18. Nagra, S. (2006). Fate of vitamin C in commercial fruit juices. Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Science, Auckland University of Technology.
20. Patil, H.G., Ravindran, C., Jayachandran, K.S. & Jaganath, S. (2006). Influence of CPPU, TDZ and GA3 on the post harvest guality of grape (Vitis vinifera L.) cultivares 'Anab-e-shahi' and 'Dilkush'. Acta Horticulturae, 727, 489-494.
21. Perez, F.J. & Gomez, M. (2000). Possible role of soluble invertase in the gibberellic acid berry-size effect in Sultanina grape. Plant Growth Regulation, 30, 111- 116.
22. Pourdarbani, R., Ghassemzadeh, H., Golzadeh, A.A. & Behfar, H. (2007). Feasibility study of apple quality grading using image processing. Postgraduate Diploma. Faculty of Agriculture Tabriz University. Iran.
23. Retamales, J., Bangerth, F., Cooper, T. & Callejas, R, (1995). Effects of CPPU and GA3 on fruit quality of 'Sultanina' table grape. Acta Horticulturae, 394, 149-157.
24. Sachs, R.M. & Weaver, R.J. (1968). Gibberellin and auxin induced berry enlargement in (Vitis vinifera L). Journal of Horticultural Science and Biotechnology, 43, 185-195.
25. Sidahmed, O.A. & Kliewer, W.M. (1980). Effect of defoliation, gibberellic acid and 4-chlorophenoxyacetic acid on growth and composition of 'Thompson seedless' grape berries. American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, 31, 149-153.
26. Singh, S., Singh, I.S. & Singh, D.N. (1994). Effect of GA3 on ripening and quality of grape (Vitis vinifera L.). Orissa Journal of Horticulture, 22, 66-70.
27. Smith, R. (2008). Effects of CPPU, a synthetic cytokinin, on fruit set and yield. In: UC Cooperative Extension, Sonoma County. pp: 1-4.
28. Suárez-Pantaleón, C., Mercader, JV., Agulló, C., Abad-Somovilla, A. & Abad-Fuentes, A. (2008). Production and characterization of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies to forchlorfenuron. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 56, 11122-11131.
29. Tripathi, S.N. (1968). Effect of gibberellic acid on bunch and berry size and quality of 'Pusa Seedless' grape (Vitis vinifera L.). Punjab horticultural journal, 8, 152-155.
30. Weaver, R.J. (1958). Effect of GA on fruit set and berry enlargement in seedless grapes, Vitis vinifera. Nature, 181, 851-52.
31. Zabadal, T.J. & Bukovac, M.J. (2006). Effect of CPPU on fruit development of seedless and seeded grape cultivars. HortScience, 41, 154-157.
32. Zhenming, N., Xuefeng, X., Yi, W., Tianzhong, L., Jin, K. & Zhenhai, H. (2008). Effects of leaf applied potassium, gibberellin and source-sink ratio on potassium absorption and distribution in grape fruits. Scientia. Horticulturae, 115, 164-167.
33. Zoffoli, J.P., Latorre, B.A. & Naranjo, P. (2009). Preharvest applications of growth regulators and their effect on postharvest quality of table grapes during cold storage. Postharvest Biology and Technology, 51, 183-192.